these are a few of my favorite things..

Friday, March 10, 2006


Erin says she thinks its a girl. I think it's a girl and if it is, we are naming her Adria Lucia. I can't stop calling her Lucy. I told you how my mom reacted on the phone but then i had to make her something fun for when she came home. I gave this to her in the Victoria Secret box (that brian gave me for V-day with a great gift, he had paid full price for!) because i'm convinced we concieved on Valentines. I know.. crazy but i'm just sure of it. I have been thinking of all kinds of cute stuff to put on Onesies and i just had to make her one. She wants to be called Mimi. My dad actually called her that when they were dating. I love it! She's been calling herself Mimi already. It's so cute. Here's what i came up with.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Melody said…

    AND Adria LUCY will wear it proudly!! Thanks Joy, I love you so much!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home