these are a few of my favorite things..

Monday, February 06, 2006

the sweater is looking closer to done. more like a sweater. I ran out of yarn tho and i'm dying to keep knitting. Hoping to get some more from Jan soon. I don't have another class for a while tho. I need more yarn! i'm so addicted. I have used 3 skeins so far. This sweater is going to look sweet! I think i might make another one too. Thing is it's sorta expensive. The yarn is only like $6 per skein but i'll need around 8 before the whole thing is done. I've already spent like $47 on it. OH well, it is a craft - an art! so it is expensive. I need a job to keep this up.. i love it tho!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Melody said…

    Looking better all the time..keep up the great work!!
    You are "awesone"

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger heather said…

    Just popped over to the blog here - that sweater looks great! I can't get over how evenly you knit - just like a pro! :) You'll have to post a picture of you IN the sweater when you're done.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Holli said…

    Joy- What talent you have! I'm having trouble remebering how to cast on for a basic scarf...wish you were here! My Mom sent me some really cool yarn and I can make a scarf to match my bright green coat. do you remeber the coat? anyway, I'm exciting about starting it, but hate to ask Shirley (alex's mom) to show me how to cast on again. dilemna!

    Anyway, your stuff is looking great. I adore the white bag. if I were there I would definitely be commissioning one for myself! Love you!

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger heather said…

    okay - new post! i want to see that sweater! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home